This is my daughter’s new idea, vanilla cupcakes brightened with the colors of the rainbow.
1. Prepare a baking tray and the paper liners for the cupcakes and preheat the oven to 175º.
2. In a bowl beat the eggs, add the milk, the sugar and the melted butter mixing all well and, stirring constantly, add little by little the flour with the baking powder and the vanilla powder.
3. Separate the mixture in parts and add a color to each one. Then fill the molds with layers of different colors and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the coating mixing the butter (softened but not melted) with the icing sugar and the cocoa.
5. When the cupcakes cool, cover with the coating and decorate with the sugar balls.