This recipe is simple and ideal when you have at home people who do not enjoy fish, because the rest of ingredients hide it from view.
onion, laurel, salt and lemon rind
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
2. On the one hand, cook two hard-boiled eggs.
3. Cook the hake in water with salt, onion, a leaf of laurel and a rind of lemon until the fish is half cooked. You can cook it over a heat or in the microwave, with less water and covered so it in fact is steamed .
4. Wash the potatoes conciously and place them unpeeled on a plate; add salt and a dribble of olive oil and cook them in the microwave for five minutes on maximum power.
5. In an oven dich, place the potatoes in pieces and the hake free of bones and skin also in pieces. Add mayonnaise on it, to taste. If you do not want the plate to be very caloric it’s enough with just a bit to give it flavor. Bake for fifteen minutes.
6. Take the dish from the oven and decorate with the hard-boiled eggs.
You may cook the potatoes the traditional way. I use to do what I have explained before baking them because generally they need rather longer in the oven than the rest of ingredients. It is a kind of a “pre-baked” that it results healthier and cheaper.